Paranormal

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Ouija Boards and Demons Part II Colorado St. Bridge Pasadena, CA


Back in 2007, I had recently dealt with a friend that was dealing with a demonic possession through the use of a Ouija Board. So after that was all said and done, you'd think we had learned are lesson right? Well, apparently not. The good news about this whole thing, is that I was eighteen years old so I didn't know any better. Neither did my friend.
After are previous experience (if you haven't read it, go to my previous article Paranormal: Ouija Board and Demons. You'll learn everything there), we decided to take the Ouija Board to a location that is said to be haunted. We went to the Colorado St. Bridge also known as Suicide Bridge in Pasadena, CA. We had captured an EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena) from this location, so we thought it was a good fit. On top of that, we had purchased a black candle for our session. I believe the purpose of the black candle was used to summon spirits. I know that a black candle can be used for either good or bad, but I don't think we attracted anything good here.
We started off our session under the bridge with the black candle lit. We had a digital recorder rolling at the same time to see if any voices would come through. As we progressed in our session, my friend had asked "Have I seen you before" referring to our previous incident with the Ouija Board. We came across some entity by the name of WIV. About 15 minutes later, we ended our session with Ouija Board and returned to his house to review the recording on our digital recorder. When we came across the question "Have I seen you before", about five seconds later, a voice came through saying "YES!" The voice sounded terrifying. It sounded like a very elderly and very terrifying woman. This response startled us.



About a month later, my friend had left up north for college. I decided to pay him a visit. While I was visiting, we were looking up haunted places in the NAPA valley. As we were looking, we came across Mountain Cemetery in Sonoma, CA. It seemed promising, so we decided to pay a visit. As soon as we arrived, we started rolling on our digital recorder. Within the first 90 seconds of our investigation, a voice came through saying "HEY!" The thing about the voice that came through, is that it was the same voice we had captured back at the Colorado St. Bridge. Keep in mind, this cemetery and that bridge is over 400 miles away from each other and that same voice came through! This shocked us when we reviewed our evidence. My friend believed it followed him in reference to his question "Have I seen you before." I then began to laugh at him (guys have a strange and twisted sense of humor when they are really good friends). He just looked at me and smiled saying (.....I hate you.)



After I had left, he thought about this entity and thought to himself that he had the power to get rid of it. It didn't have to stay with him. So he decided to himself that this entity was not welcomed in his life and that it had to go. Since then, I report nothing of this entity ever showing up again. This is a serious situation, but perhaps laughing at the situation is a way of coping with it and getting rid of these entities. I had done so the other time I had dealt with a demonic entity toying with my emotions, so it seems not taking it too seriously is effective and angers malevolent entities. It's like you give power to yourself instead of the demon. A demon's goal is to destroy humanity in anyway it can. Don't give the power to it. Remember, whatever you resist persists.

No comments:

Post a Comment